Welcome to my website. I'm a writer and web editor offering professional, affordable writing and editing services, from copywriting to proofreading to feature writing. I'm also an advocate for dyspraxic adults and young people, and regularly write and speak on living with dyspraxia.
Work I do includes:
- Features journalism: Specialising in careers, entertainment, education and health
- Copywriting, Web Editing and Social Media: Sparkling print and web copy for businesses, charities and services
- Thesis and Dissertation Editing: For Masters and PhD students, particularly dyslexic or international students
- CV Editing: Advice for professionals on making your CV or job application stand out
- Speaking and Training on Dyspraxia: I train businesses, universities and schools in supporting students and employees with dyspraxia
When not doing the above, I write fiction and memoir.
- "A seamlessly talented writer." Retreats For You
- "You give hope to many parents that see a bleak future for their children." Theresa Hart, Comms Manager, The Dyspraxia Foundation
- "[Your talk on dyspraxia] was the most moving thing I've ever heard in my life." IdeasTap staff member